About this packing list:
- This is an exclusive interactive packing list applicable for the most common types of family vacations.
- This packing list is optimised for mobile.
- We try to keep this packing list as light as possible without sacrificing comfort.
- No fluff and ads, the most simple & clean packing list you’ll find.
- Your packing list will be saved via cookie, so you can come back to continue later.
- Bookmark and save this page for future trips.
How to use this packing list efficiently:
- We recommend packing the bags without using a list first.
- Pack all you can think of, then sit down and tick off the packing list and see what you have missed.
- Make a note with a reminder on your phone for last-minute items, such as phone, toothbrush and water.
- Do a last check before you go out the door, such as emptying the fridge and take out the rubbish.
Packing List Essentials
Road Trips: To Do
Road Trips: To Bring
Camping: Food & Drinks
♥️ You might be interested in:
Don’t Be A Stranger!
Like, share and comment below if you find this post useful, or tag us on Instagram @kida_co!
In the meantime…
Phew, that was a long list to get through and we’ve only just covered the essentials. So, did you find this packing list useful? Would you like to add anything?