Photos & Video
Thank you all for coming to the Mermazing2 Pool Party. We’re so grateful to have you amazing friends in our lives. It was a memorable gathering for our family that will be remembered for a lifetime. Take care and we’ll see you next time!
Address: 60 Matipo Rd, Mairangi Bay
1. Take the wide shared driveway on the right by letterboxes to the bottom.
2. Take the steep narrow driveway in the middle all the way to the top.
- Wifi code for ‘Upstairs’ network is 52notforyou78
- Wifi code for ‘Downstairs’ network is homeenterprise23
- You’re welcome to wear a mask at the party.
- Please practice social distancing as much as possible.
- We’ll stay outdoors in the pool area most of the time.
- We’ll have fragranced hand sanitisers on the tables for you to use.
My little helper and I have been busy dashing in and out of the party shops lately.
After watching a dozen balloon tutorial videos from Gustavo GG, I’m gaining confidence in pulling off DIY balloon garlands.
Balloon twisting is quite fascinating. I never knew how versatile balloons are and how creative you can be with balloon twisting.
I’ve tried making balloon seashells today and have succeeded after popping a few. It’s hard to make them evenly proportional but I’m very excited about picking up a new hobby.
I’ve also made some silly mistakes on the hanging swirl decorations. I realised I’ve installed all the hooks on the wrong end of the swirls haha. I’m sure no one will notice.
I got a price shock when we were quoted $2,500 for a balloon garland.
So, we’ve decided to DIY instead.
Our last set of balloons has just arrived from Aliexpress today. Wish us luck!
On another note, it’s more efficient to buy party supplies locally due to delayed shipping times and sometimes, tax.
We purchased most of our party supplies and more balloons from Look Sharp Store.
- We’re going with Anise Catering for our afternoon mouth-watering seafood canapés and 4 refreshing summer salads.
- We’ve ordered juicy BBQ meats from The Meat Room in Browns Bay.
- We’re planning to get Matakana Oysters on Sat 26th.
- Our dear friends have ordered the most delicious cupcakes.
- We’re going for a light, 2-tier mermaid & ocean themed fruit cake, designed by a talented artist from The Sweet Artisan in Wairau Valley. (Wechat: aklmouse)
- Bring your summer fruits and your fruit punch recipes for healthy and refreshing beverages on the day.
RSVP is closed.
Our maximum capacity has been reached under Red traffic light.
Thanks to everyone who has RSVPed.
To those who aren’t able to make it to the party, we’ll catch up again soon!
To those who’ll party with us rain or shine, 100 cases or 10,000 cases, thank you and we can’t wait to see you.
Invitations are out.
Invitations are out to the VIPs. Apologies, we can only invite 19 guests due to the restrictions. Please RSVP asap, first come first serve.
Yay, we have finally locked in our pool party venue – a beautiful house in Mairangi Bay. This property is the perfect place to host kids parties with an outdoor pool, spa, a spacious lounge, 4 modern bedrooms, a trampoline and swings.
We tried to book this property last year but none of our dates was available, so be sure to book early if you’re interested in hosting your next party here!